Sunday, July 8, 2012

Goodbye London, hello Paris!

Today was our last official day in London. We didn't do much other than plan some deeper details of ou trip around the rest of Europe. We are hitting up Paris, Milan, the Tuscan country side, Pisa, Florence, and Rome. There is about two more weeks of travel for me and Sarah; we will be back stateside July 23. But anyways today we sent the day travelling to Paris. Which takes only an hour by plane, but I feel like we have been travelling all day! We got to the airport at like three and our plane didn't fly out until six and then it got delayed until six forty. Once we finally made it to Paris we had to take an hour train ride into the city, and let me tell you Paris people need to invest in some deodorant! They all smell really bad, and I'm not even trying to be mean. Then once we got off the train we had to find our hostel. That was a chore because everything is in French! And do I speak French? Don't think so, I can't even speak Spanish and I took three years of it. But we found it after walking half way there, second guessing ourselves turning around and then turning back around to go in the right direction. Our hostel is extremely nice! We have a four person all girl room, with our own bathroom. And there is wifi within the rooms! No where else has ha that except my dorm in London. It is really nice that's way you don't have to go all the way downstairs to Skype or email or even write this blog. That's it for now! I'm going to bed because we are getting up early to meet Sarah, Jennae, and Melissa at the louvre.

No comments:

Post a Comment