Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Its my birthday!

Monday July 16 Today is my birthday! I am finally not a teenager anymore! I was a great way to spend a birthday here in Tuscany. We just kind of chilled around Certaldo, an I finally got to do laundry. I was out of socks! For lunch we went to an family owned restaurant, I got a penne dish that was excellent! Sarah actually bought lunch for my birthday, it was very nice of her! We were going to go to Florence, but we missed the early train and we decided it wouldn't be worth to only spend about three hours there. So we came back to the hostel and hung out. We looked up the hostel we were suppose to stay at in Rome. But all the reviews for the past few months were things like "worst place ever" and "so dirty, do not stay here!" so we cancelled that booking  after we found another place to stay. We are actually staying in a nice hotel with our own room for just about five dollars more than what we would have paid for the hostel. Plus we were thinking it will be nice to have our own room the last few days because we are starting to get tired, and being able to sleep or have the light on as long or short as you want will be nice. Tomorrow we leave for Rome. That will be exciting! That's it for now. Have a good day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment