Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring

Today we have official started our independent travels! It's a little scary not having some one to guide you around but I think we are gonna do just fine. We took the train to Salisbury today and from there a bus to Stonehenge. Seeing Stonehenge was awesome! But it sucked to because it was rain and cold! From there we went to Old Serum and say the remains of a castle, we even got to go in it!!! I was so pretty out in the country side, and it smelled like home!! We were about two hour out of the city. After we got back to the city I had to go buy a new suitcase because my broke last night. But I have one and all my stuff fits so much better! Right now we just got to our hostel and it's super nice! Much better than the one in Ireland! Ok that's all I'm going to shower and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment