Wednesday, July 4, 2012

We Will, We Will Rock You!!

First off Happy 4th of July!! We celebrated a little over here by eating American food and we listened to some very American songs! Today was our second to last day of class and we just watched the other students give presentations. I don't go until tomorrow, my presentation is how I could make the Harry Potter tour better. So it's super easy! After class we went to the first ever Hard Rock Cafe. It was sooo cool I got the legendary burger it was amazing and I also got a Bahama Mama it was fantastic. But the trip there was not fun because there were major delays on the tube system so a trip that should have taken twenty minutes took an hour and a half! It was a little frustrating, but I'm just glad I don't have to travel all the time on tubes back home! After dinner we went to the musical We Will Rock You! It was so fun! It was set in the future when rock and roll had died and two teenagers had to save it, and they song all Queen songs. It was funny too because they did a lot of cultural references in a funny way, like one of the lead parts, who was a guy, was named Brittany Spears. After the play I had to come home and finish my presentation. It's done now though! Ok, good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment